Friday, November 6, 2009

A match made in heaven


We all know that in order to create the perfect outfit one must consider every detail- the hair, the clothes, and the accessories. It makes sense that we try on so many different pieces before deciding what is 'just right'. With that being said, it is understood that some things will always go well together- a fantastic cocktail ring with a clutch purse, simple hoop earrings with a bold necklace, and pearl earrings with.. well, everything.

So when we were invited to bring our Isabella jewelry to a 'purse party' last night we thought, 'Well, yes, I think that would be a fabulous idea.'

And it was.

Not only was the idea of combining the powerful forces of gorgeous jewelry with bold bags enticing, but the opportunity to meet with more women and talk about their everyday idea of fashion was reason enough. All in all, we had a wonderful time showing our jewelry alongside some fantastic purses thanks to our lovely host, Amy.

And did I mention the best part of the evening?! Amongst the Louis Vuitton, D&G, Coach, and Prada emerged my dream bag reincarnate- the classic Chanel black quilted flap bag. Naturally I decided I couldn't live another day without this by my side, so at the end of the night the party turned out to be a huge success for both Isabella Jewelry and my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment