Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A horse with no name

good song. 

I want to say hello and thank you, Erica for throwing an Isabella part-ay tonight in the SLP and to everyone who made it out to see the wonderful abode of E&P Nickstad and their new addition Mo the cat!  I hope you all had an enjoyable evening and found a lovely Isabella creation to take home with you.  

I sincerely apologize I could not attend the evening's gathering due to a previous obligation.  However, I reamin a little star-struck from this evening... I met author and proud son of MN, Vince Flynn and saw MN local celeb, Don Shelby as MC for a wonderful organization and their event, the MMAF.

It was an inspiring night and I only wish to have the kind of passion these men and women have for their work and service.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment