Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"back-to-work" shopping

Heyoh!

Yesterday while "back-to-work" shopping my Mom and I had some profound shopping thoughts.  I know you can't wait to hear them...

1)  Having great clerks makes/breaks your experience and it is more interesting when you have two celebrity look-alike clerks in one day, Sarah Jessica Parker and a young Marie Osborne helped me prepare for the fashionable work-force. Props to Nordstrom in all departments as well as the surprise performance of White House Black Market who put on a very good show. (Not to mention I didn't know they had shoes...cute shoes, cute and comfy shoes, cute and comfy and stylish shoes)

2)  Nordstrom is really the last department store.

3)  Isabella-like jewelry...is everywhere!  I nudged my Mother until...she said I had to stop doing that yesterday when I saw something in a case or a store window or on a person walking by, because Isabella has something just like it, and 10 xs out of 10 it's a better price and handmade...along with customizing options! Doesn't that make you excited to see what we have?  I thought so.  :)

Click here to visit us on Etsy: Shop Isabella Jewelry, LLC

2 comments:

  1. though i frequently shop on the website, i've never actually walked into a nordstroms...i guess i should rethink that since the service seems to be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some shoes! Nordstroms?

    ReplyDelete