Monday, June 14, 2010

you might laugh at me but I'm ok with it...

because I am proud to say that "I LOVE JEGGINGS!!"

(for those of you unaware of the term, 'jeggings' is a clever combination of 'jeans' and 'leggings'.)

A little bird told me about the killer sale at Anthropologie the other weekend and I found a little piece of heaven in my Pilcro and the Letterpress black dream pants. I asked the sales lady, "Are these leggings? They're so thick! They even have back pockets, a faux front button/stitching/front pockets AND they slip right on like leggings.. I'm pretty sure I just fell in love with JEGGINGS!" After the eye roll and forced excitement on her part I practically ran to the register before anyone could take them from me.

So, laugh it up, but I promise you that the moment you find your jegging-happiness you will want to shake my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment